Your comfort and safety is our top priority. In the interest of protecting our customers, employees and their families, we at Spinny are adopting a number of measures following the WHO guidelines to provide a contactless car selling experience and provide our service with extra care. For this, we’ve made selling your car with Spinny safe and contactless to allow you to sell your car safely during the COVID-19 lockdown.
How to sell your car to Spinny?
During these uncertain times, selling your car can appear to be a dangerous task owing to the risk of contact that is necessary to sell your car and as a result, may opt to defer the sale of your car to a later date. However, there are many people interested in buying a car similar to yours and are looking for safe ways to buy used cars.
This is where selling your car to Spinny provides the perfect combination of safety and value. When you sell your car to Spinny, you can expect to receive a contactless car selling experience while also ensuring immediate payment transfer and service with extra care. Here’s what you can experience when you choose to sell your car with Spinny:
- We take the details of the car you wish to sell to Spinny and provide an estimated value for your car based on prevailing market rates.
- To further provide a more accurate valuation of your car, we schedule a doorstep car inspection at your home or place of convenience.
- Our evaluation agent will inspect your car on the basis of 200 points to determine the true value of your car. To ensure your safety and minimize your exposure, our evaluation agent will be equipped with appropriate face masks and gloves, and will conduct the inspection without any contact to you.
- Once the inspection of your car is complete, our evaluation agent will make the car safe for use for you by sanitizing the car and car parts.
- On the basis of this inspection, we will provide you an offer that reflects your car’s value. Our offer will be valid for 3 days, so you can take your time and make an informed decision to sell your car.
- Once you accept our offer, we process the payment for your car on the same day via cashless bank transfer methods for a convenient car sale.
- Our team visits your home to procure the car from you along with the related documents of your car. Our procurement team have also been trained to take delivery of your car contactlessly.
- The RC transfer of your car is also handled by our team so that your car sale experience comes with minimum hassle to you.
When selling your car, you can also opt to exchange the car instead and upgrade to a Spinny Assured car. You can take advantage of a home test drive before deciding on exchanging your car for a Spinny Assured car. In addition to the convenience of a home test drive, we also provide 1 year warranty and a 5 day money back guarantee for your next Spinny car to provide complete piece of mind.
There are a few points you should keep in mind when you choose to sell your car to Spinny:
- Cars more than 10 years old or with more than 80,000 kms of mileage will not be eligible for sale through Spinny.
- We request that you keep all documents related to your car ready to ensure your car’s evaluation and procurement is completed quickly.
- If you are in a containment area, we would request you to postpone the sale of your car till the containment is lifted in your area. This will help us protect our evaluation agents and customers better.
What precautions will Spinny take?
At Spinny, we have taken active steps to introduce sanitization and hygiene practices that are in line with WHO guidelines. Our personnel have been trained to carry out the inspection with extra care and with the least amount of contact as possible.
Our evaluation agents are screened regularly for their temperatures and update their status on the Aarogya Setu app regularly. To further protect you from exposure to the virus, our evaluation agents will wear disposable face masks and gloves at all times during the inspection. Once the inspection of your car is complete, our evaluation agent will sanitize your car to ensure it is safe for you to use.
As we look to reduce direct contact, your payment will be processed through a direct bank transfer via bank transfer methods. This is to ensure that the sale of your car is quick and convenient for you. We are currently not offering any cash payments when you sell your car to Spinny. Additionally, we take care of the RC transfer of your car on your behalf, making the experience even more convenient for you.
What precautions should you take when you sell your car?
While we take every precaution to ensure that you and your family remain safe from any infections, we request that you also take some precautions to further secure your car sale experience with Spinny.
- If you or a family member has a fever or has any other symptoms related to COVID-19, please postpone your car inspection and sale to a later date.
- Please use the gloves and hand sanitizer provided by our evaluation agent. You are free to use a face mask of your choice. The use of face masks and gloves is recommended during the inspection and procurement.