The used market has gradually shifted towards a completely online experience and the used car market no different. However, there is still a lot of ambiguity for sellers looking to confidently sell their car for the right price. To streamline the process for our customers, SellRight by Spinny offers a completely online and transparent car selling experience.
Why sell your car on Spinny?
The major advantage to selling your car on Spinny as compared to other platforms is the full-stack model of our platform. What this means for your car sale is that you are guaranteed peace of mind that your car is sold directly to a new owner while you receive the best price for your car.
Instant Price Quote
As our platform is seamlessly integrated, you can expect to receive instant quotes for the car you desire to sell. Moreover, we ensure that the price we quote and the final offer you receive only has a 5 percent difference. The price you see on the website or app will be very close to the price you are offered for your car.
Free Doorstep Evaluation
One major reason you should sell your car to Spinny is the convenience of selling your car from the comfort of your home. This also includes our doorstep evaluation process which we offer free of charge. Our professional car evaluators visit your home, or a place of your convenience, and carry out the full inspection of your car in your presence.
Payment before Procurement
While most other platforms require you to hand over your car before paying you, Spinny instantly clears the payment for your car once you agree to our offer. There is nothing worse than selling your car and then chasing the buyer to receive the money that is rightfully yours. By instantly paying you for your car, we ensure that the sale of your car is immediate and seamless without any hassles.
Detailed guide to selling your car on Spinny
This step-by-step guide will give you the information you need to sell your car with Spinny.
Step 1: Visit spinny.com
Head over to the spinny.com homepage and navigate to the menu on the top-left. Select ‘Sell a Car’ to navigate to the appropriate page to sell your car.
Step 2: Enter your car’s details
You will now be required to enter the details of the car you want to sell. The details required are:
- Year: Select the year of manufacture of your car. You can choose between 2010-2020.
- Brand: Select the appropriate brand of your car. You can select from any manufacturer that is, or has been, present in India, including Maruti Suzuki, Chevrolet, Tata, Hyundai, among others.
- Model: Choose your model from the menu. All cars produced by the manufacturer in the last 10 years will be available to be selected by you.
- Variant: After selecting your model, choose the variant of your car. There may be refreshes for your particular model, so select the variant based on your initial year of purchase.
- RTO Location: Select the RTO location where your car has been registered. At the moment, these are the RTO locations you can choose from: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, and Pune.
- KM Driven: Choose the kilometer driven range that matches your the kilometers driven on your car. Currently, you can select between 0-1,00,000 km from the menu.
- Owner: Select between 1st owner or 2nd owner.
Step 3: Get an Instant Quote for your car
Enter your name and contact details to receive the instant price quote for your car. The price quote you receive is an estimate based on market data for your car’s specific make, model, and variant. To get the accurate price for your car, you will need to schedule an evaluation. There is only a 5 percent difference between the price quoted and the final offer you receive after your car’s evaluation
Step 4: Schedule an Evaluation
The free evaluation of your car will be carried out at your home. To schedule an evaluation of your car, you will need to provide the following details:
- Car Registration Number: Enter the complete registration number of your car.
- Location: Enter the location of your residence or a place of your convenience.
- House Number: Provide the house, flat, or block number where you would like to conduct the evaluation of your car.
- Date: Select the date that is convenient for you.
- Time: Select the time that is convenient for you
Step 5: Completing your car sale to Spinny
Once the evaluation is completed, you will receive the best price quote for your car that reflects your car’s condition. If you agree to the price we offer, you can go ahead with the sale of your car to Spinny. You will receive the payment instantly and before you are required to hand over your car to our procurement team.
Our team will procure the car from your residence and complete the necessary documentation. The RC ownership transfer will be carried out by our team, with no hassles transferred to you.